Generations Christian Academy is located in historic, downtown Franklin at 408 Church St. The campus also includes Generations Church and Generations Learning Center.
Our school facilities are learner-centered, developmentally and age appropriate, safe, comfortable and accessible. We have a secured building close to the historic residential neighborhoods. Generations is partnering with other community-based organizations and schools, and is becoming a true community center. We are developing partnerships with local museums, the Nashville Zoo, local libraries and local businesses.
The Generations Christian Academy facility provides natural, unobtrusive surveillance mechanisms, as well as a variety of learning settings, to successfully support project-based, real-world, authentic learning.
Students benefit from a wide-range of campus activities and facilities including:
- Secure building and on-site security teams
- State accredited facility site including a newly renovated premier three-star, licensed daycare and child learning center
- Accessible to historic, downtown Franklin for enrichment and planned learning opportunities for students and staff
- Media/STEM Lab/Science Center
- Designated arts, creative writing and design spaces
- Fully-functional recording and film editing collaboration space
- Performance stage and auditorium with state of the art AV/lighting and digital mixing equipment; LED lighting systems
- Computers throughout the campus in classrooms and accessible centers
- Artificial turf surface playground and recess areas for outside play
- Newly-designed and renovated PreK-8th learning spaces
- Collaboration with local team fields and programs for competitive sporting events and practices
We all know that spending too much time inside a building can be detrimental to health and learning! Generations Christian Academy has connections to the natural environment by including transitional outdoor learning spaces.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.