Generations Christian Academy students develop a strong foundation in the core academic curriculum, including reading and writing skills, critical thinking, the ability to apply mathematical concepts and a broad understanding of the sciences and humanities. Carefully selected curriculum challenges students and upholds the Christian standards GCA seeks to develop.
Information technology has brought a variety of changes to our world. GCA enables students to learn and excel in the use of age-appropriate, computer applications.
Scriptural truths are woven into the fabric of each academic discipline in a very practical, life-changing way. Modern, classroom settings build unity among students.
- Reading comprehension skills are taught to promote critical thinking.
- Mathematical instruction forms a basis for problem solving and reasoning.
- Literature is taught from a technical, literary and biblical viewpoint.
- Social studies instruction focuses on historical facts, biblical perspective and patriotic spirit.
- Fine Arts instruction encourages creativity in the areas of art, music, film, worship and musical instruments, and helps the student understand that these gifts come from God and are to be used to serve others, not to elevate oneself.
- Writing and communication instruction brings structure to the creative process, and lays a foundation for future educational and career endeavors.
- Physical fitness, good sportsmanship, sound health and nutritional habits are woven into all educational experiences.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.