We are looking forward to another incredible year. We hope you find the back-to-school information below helpful and informative. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with your questions!
Friday, Aug. 6, 2021, from 5-7 p.m.
Parents and students are invited to our annual back-to-school event to meet GCA teachers, staff and new GCA friends!
Schedule - Auditorium / Classrooms
- 5:00-5:40 p.m. - Meet and greet teachers / Hot dogs and light refreshments served.
- 5:40-6:10 p.m. - "Let's talk GCA" by LaSandra Wall, Executive Director
- 6:10-6:30 p.m. - Students and parents are dismissed to classrooms by grade level
Volunteer / GCA Merchandise
- Please stop by our PTO and Classroom Volunteer Sign-up Booth. Also, you may complete our Volunteer Interest Form to let us know how you would like to get involved and serve at GCA.
- The GCA Merchandise Store will be open for T-shirt sales.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.